Examples of our experience in policy analysis, research and evaluation:
Stephen has been heavily involved in debates and initiatives in areas related to drug use, domestic violence and justice (e.g., restorative justice). He has also been involved in numerous evaluations and policy issues such as:
- a major evaluation of the National Environment Health Strategy
- contribution to the National Drug Strategy Review
- research and advice for Navy pay rates and issues
- evaluations of AFP leadership development models
- a review of cultural issues in the ACT Ambulance Service.
Pamela has conducted research projects and evaluations spanning a range of subject areas such as:
- criminology—prison education, fear of crime, elder abuse
- industries—such as the coal industry and manufacturing
- social policy—family change, welfare reform, income support, ageing and higher education.
She has also been responsible for conducting or leading evaluations of government programs; managing major national surveys, leading and commissioning national research programs and collecting, analysing and reporting on national administrative statistics.